Page 1 of 1

Kind of trap thing?

Posted: June 4th, 2017, 11:16 pm
by Juxtapuesta
Hi guys, I made this song using this programm, Im new in this so I only use some earing and that stuff.
Obviously this is not finished so I made this.https://soundcloud.com/carlos-s-nchez-1 ... lo-fi-shit

and here is the pic of the project http://imgur.com/aEokjPc
What do you think?

Im currently making Lyrics for it

Re: Kind of trap thing?

Posted: June 5th, 2017, 11:07 pm
by D.Ipsum
Hello, the link is broken.

Re: Kind of trap thing?

Posted: June 15th, 2017, 7:46 pm
by brandystarbrite
Juxtapuesta wrote: ↑
June 4th, 2017, 11:16 pm
Hi guys, I made this song using this programm, Im new in this so I only use some earing and that stuff.
Obviously this is not finished so I made this.https://soundcloud.com/carlos-s-nchez-1 ... lo-fi-shit

and here is the pic of the project http://imgur.com/aEokjPc
What do you think?

Im currently making Lyrics for it
Well, it seems you are working on the track, since it's not on soundcloud. :)