Page 1 of 1

Just want to share a track

Posted: June 7th, 2017, 10:33 pm
by Cr. Klab
Hi everybody, I would like to receive some opinions about this track. I only used the triple oscillator and the kicker

https://soundcloud.com/creediidae-klab/persona-new-way

Re: Just want to share a track

Posted: June 8th, 2017, 12:56 am
by D.Ipsum
I find it marvelously melancholic !

About the part that extends from ~1m15 to ~1m21, I was expecting it to be a bit longer (a little bit).

At the second listen, before the piano begins, I imagined something like a filtered noise to introduce the piano part, and something similar as an outro.

Re: Just want to share a track

Posted: June 8th, 2017, 4:59 am
by Cr. Klab
Thank you, I will try to make these changes

Re: Just want to share a track

Posted: June 8th, 2017, 7:24 pm
by D.Ipsum
I just noticed that you live in Italy.
So, is it your voice on the track?
If it's not an abuse on my part (tell me if it is), what is it talking about?

Re: Just want to share a track

Posted: June 10th, 2017, 2:35 pm
by Cr. Klab
No, it's not me. I took this dialogue from the film "Persona" by Ingmar Bergman in its italian translation. The scene is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogAvPsqsNrE

Re: Just want to share a track

Posted: June 21st, 2017, 3:27 am
by brandystarbrite
Cr. Klab wrote: ↑
June 7th, 2017, 10:33 pm
Hi everybody, I would like to receive some opinions about this track. I only used the triple oscillator and the kicker

https://soundcloud.com/creediidae-klab/persona-new-way
Quite a tune you got here.
And the piano playing, piano melody and beats sound nice too.