Page 1 of 1

New Song - Electron

Posted: June 8th, 2017, 8:59 pm
by Dewke
Here is my new track. Hopefully my best so far. Hope you all like.
Listen to Electron by Dewke #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-330158/electron

Re: New Song - Electron

Posted: June 9th, 2017, 3:08 am
by Jbarn
Oooooo I like the noise that starts at 0.40 seconds.
Nice track!








SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97

Re: New Song - Electron

Posted: June 11th, 2017, 5:35 pm
by Dewke
Thanks Jbarn. The sound at 0.40 is Breezy chord, found in ZynAddSudFX, Olivers - 100 :)

Re: New Song - Electron

Posted: June 15th, 2017, 7:38 pm
by brandystarbrite
Dewke wrote: ↑
June 8th, 2017, 8:59 pm
Here is my new track. Hopefully my best so far. Hope you all like.
Listen to Electron by Dewke #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-330158/electron
Sounding goooooood. :)
But the kick sounds a bit weak, in some parts.

Truth be told, one of the things I noticed, when listening to it, is that the sounds used for
those nice melodies etc. in this track, really sound nice.
Especially that pad sound, that comes in around 38 secs. :)

Re: New Song - Electron

Posted: June 16th, 2017, 1:19 am
by StrawbearyJams
To give the kick some more low end, you can duplicate the kick in the beat track, put a high pass filter on it and crack it up. May need a amplifier if its too quiet. Million ways to skin a cat, but that's what I did since I liked the tone of my kick. I'd also be interested to hear this with side chain compression. Overall, awesome track man, very well done. You've really thought to add some diversity to the track. :)

Re: New Song - Electron

Posted: June 17th, 2017, 3:07 pm
by Dewke
Thanks for the great feedback from everyone :). I do agree with the low kick. It starts off ok then gets a bit lost below the instruments :(

Re: New Song - Electron

Posted: June 17th, 2017, 4:22 pm
by D.Ipsum
I like the reminders spaced from the bass and the pad.