Page 1 of 1
New SOUND Remind me of Africa
Posted: June 9th, 2017, 10:31 am
by innermost47
Hi everybody !
Here is my new LMMS sound

Enjoy and comment
https://soundcloud.com/innermost47/remind-me-of-africa
Re: New SOUND Remind me of Africa
Posted: June 9th, 2017, 8:16 pm
by D.Ipsum
Hello innermost47,
Nice fusion of genres !
But critical approach obliges, here are the two things that most attracted my attention:
1) According to my feelings, the break that occurs in the 9th second does not work. The guitar cut is too sharp.
2) I'm also not convinced by the cymbal sample (Classic-808_Cymbal-high.flac ?), it sound a little cheap, easy.
Re: New SOUND Remind me of Africa
Posted: June 10th, 2017, 12:22 am
by innermost47
Nice

That's funny, coz that's exactly what I think

Re: New SOUND Remind me of Africa
Posted: June 10th, 2017, 2:26 am
by D.Ipsum
So I guess it's a WIP, and I have to be patient

Re: New SOUND Remind me of Africa
Posted: June 10th, 2017, 9:47 am
by innermost47
Re: New SOUND Remind me of Africa
Posted: June 10th, 2017, 6:46 pm
by D.Ipsum
By the way, are you Anthony Charretier ? If so, I liked the track titled Future.
Re: New SOUND Remind me of Africa
Posted: June 15th, 2017, 8:04 pm
by brandystarbrite
Lovely mix of styles. Good music.
