Page 1 of 1
Love and Space - inspired by the film: Passengers
Posted: June 10th, 2017, 1:22 pm
by admat81
Hi everyone,
Love and Space - it's my new instrumental, synth-orchestral, soundtrack song inspired by the film: Passengers. Music composed by me and produced with LMMS
I invite you to listen it here:
https://soundcloud.com/adam-matejko-698 ... -and-space
And share with me your feedback and opinion

Re: Love and Space - inspired by the film: Passengers
Posted: June 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice track,
I think it is possible to further increase the tension of the track.
I do not know how, but certainly with automations.
Re: Love and Space - inspired by the film: Passengers
Posted: June 10th, 2017, 8:40 pm
by admat81
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑June 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm
Nice track,
I think it is possible to further increase the tension of the track.
I do not know how, but certainly with automations.
Slowly I begin to understand how to act with dynamics of track. I try to think globally about the all sounds mixing but I'm still early learning. I need more time to get a better idea of everything in LMMS. Slowly, with small steps, forward

Re: Love and Space - inspired by the film: Passengers
Posted: June 10th, 2017, 9:48 pm
by D.Ipsum
Same for me. I still regularly discover new ways to move forward.

Re: Love and Space - inspired by the film: Passengers
Posted: June 18th, 2017, 5:42 am
by brandystarbrite
admat81 wrote: ↑June 10th, 2017, 1:22 pm
Hi everyone,
Love and Space - it's my new instrumental, synth-orchestral, soundtrack song inspired by the film: Passengers. Music composed by me and produced with LMMS
I invite you to listen it here:
https://soundcloud.com/adam-matejko-698 ... -and-space
And share with me your feedback and opinion
Ooooo! Lovely music.
It definitely has that epic type feeling and build up, found, in most of your previous tracks.
And something about the way, that cover art looks, makes it look strangely amazing.
Good work.

Re: Love and Space - inspired by the film: Passengers
Posted: June 20th, 2017, 1:08 pm
by admat81
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑June 18th, 2017, 5:42 am
Ooooo! Lovely music.
It definitely has that epic type feeling and build up, found, in most of your previous tracks.
And something about the way, that cover art looks, makes it look strangely amazing.
Good work.
Hi, I'm glad that you enjoyed it

I made the cover in Inkscape software and I based the project on movie poster

Music and graphics made on linux
