Love and Space - inspired by the film: Passengers

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi everyone,

Love and Space - it's my new instrumental, synth-orchestral, soundtrack song inspired by the film: Passengers. Music composed by me and produced with LMMS :)

I invite you to listen it here:
https://soundcloud.com/adam-matejko-698 ... -and-space

And share with me your feedback and opinion :)
Nice track,

I think it is possible to further increase the tension of the track.
I do not know how, but certainly with automations.
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:14 pm
Nice track,

I think it is possible to further increase the tension of the track.
I do not know how, but certainly with automations.
Slowly I begin to understand how to act with dynamics of track. I try to think globally about the all sounds mixing but I'm still early learning. I need more time to get a better idea of everything in LMMS. Slowly, with small steps, forward :)
Same for me. I still regularly discover new ways to move forward. :)
admat81 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:22 pm
Hi everyone,

Love and Space - it's my new instrumental, synth-orchestral, soundtrack song inspired by the film: Passengers. Music composed by me and produced with LMMS :)

I invite you to listen it here:
https://soundcloud.com/adam-matejko-698 ... -and-space

And share with me your feedback and opinion :)
Ooooo! Lovely music. :D
It definitely has that epic type feeling and build up, found, in most of your previous tracks.
And something about the way, that cover art looks, makes it look strangely amazing.
Good work. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:42 am
Ooooo! Lovely music. :D
It definitely has that epic type feeling and build up, found, in most of your previous tracks.
And something about the way, that cover art looks, makes it look strangely amazing.
Good work. :D
Hi, I'm glad that you enjoyed it :) I made the cover in Inkscape software and I based the project on movie poster ;) Music and graphics made on linux :D