-
-
otterb Online
-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: January 17th, 2011, 10:42 pm
January 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
by
otterb » January 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Hi,
I think I have the same problem with doctorx32. Somehow, I dont get any confirmation email from LMMS wiki site. So, the email authentication fails... Is this a known bug in wiki???
Anyway, capdanx, would you mind doing the same for me? I want to help with the translation into Japanese. Right now, I am interested in translating "Getting Started" section. And then maybe move on to main menu/tool bars and editors, etc.
Here's zipped LMMS Wiki Translation example file.txt file. (You may have a problem with Japanese characters... If so, either I can help you install the font on windows or ubuntu platform or is it possible for me to do it without email authentication and how?)
Thanks a lot!