Page 1 of 1
Run Forrest! Run!! - inspired by the movie: Forrest Gump
Posted: August 4th, 2017, 2:07 pm
by admat81
Hi everyone,
Run Forrest! Run!! - it's my new instrumental, synth-orchestral, soundtrack song inspired by the movie: Forrest Gump. Music composed by me and produced with LMMS
I invite you to listen it here:
https://soundcloud.com/adam-matejko-698 ... orrest-run
And share with me your feedback and opinion. This time I tried to do something more acoustic and symphonic

Re: Run Forrest! Run!! - inspired by the movie: Forrest Gump
Posted: August 4th, 2017, 6:17 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice vibe. This arouses in me positive emotions, with a suspicion of nostalgia.
(A question, are you a graphic designer?)
Re: Run Forrest! Run!! - inspired by the movie: Forrest Gump
Posted: August 4th, 2017, 6:50 pm
by admat81
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑August 4th, 2017, 6:17 pm
Nice vibe. This arouses in me positive emotions, with a suspicion of nostalgia.
(A question, are you a graphic designer?)
Hi, D.Ipsum,
thank you very much for listening my new composition and expressing your opinion. This time I tried to do something warmer and more optimistic with more strings and orchestral instruments. I have no experience in arranging for an orchestra, so this is my first little step.
I made this composition and I then had a scene in my mind when little Forrest started to run for the first time.
Ps. Creating graphics was a long time my hobby but now it is part of my daily work too (also some programming). Unfortunately with English I have bigger problems than with PHP or HTML

Re: Run Forrest! Run!! - inspired by the movie: Forrest Gump
Posted: August 4th, 2017, 6:59 pm
by D.Ipsum
Likewise, I have no experience (and no knowledge) in the arrangement for orchestra.
I can only give my feelings.
PS: without translate.google.com I would not be here

Re: Run Forrest! Run!! - inspired by the movie: Forrest Gump
Posted: August 4th, 2017, 7:02 pm
by admat81
Without translate.google.com I would write here only... HELLO

Re: Run Forrest! Run!! - inspired by the movie: Forrest Gump
Posted: August 5th, 2017, 2:02 am
by brandystarbrite
Oh my gosh.
This sounds lovely.
And it sounds really epic too.
Re: Run Forrest! Run!! - inspired by the movie: Forrest Gump
Posted: August 5th, 2017, 8:58 am
by admat81
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑August 5th, 2017, 2:02 am
Oh my gosh.
This sounds lovely.
And it sounds really epic too.
I watched at YouTube video "How to create epic music". The author shows there how to create strings. It was great in his work. That's why I thought too: I want to do something like that! Something "strings-epic"

I had one rather optimistic motive at hand, so I made my "strings-epic-light" song
