Page 1 of 2
My latest project
Posted: August 7th, 2017, 9:30 pm
by gdd71
Hello !
Here is my latest piece.
https://soundcloud.com/gdd7171/gdd71-le ... -game-over
I would be interested to hear your opinion about the project and the quality of the sound.
You can download WAV file export audio from the link too for greater authenticity.
Here you can find much of my other projects made with LMMS..
Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/gdd7171
Covers and experimental:
https://clyp.it/user/zv14am3i
thanks

Re: My latest project
Posted: August 7th, 2017, 10:09 pm
by D.Ipsum
Hey
For sound quality, I have nothing to say in particular, it sounds good in my cheap headphones.
It's a good gdd71's track (from what I've had the opportunity to listen to).
But if I can afford some incisive remarks, I wait for the track which will make me say "wow, with this track, gdd71 presents us a new universe, completely different from the previous ones".

For those who do not know, you can find the projects of gdd71 on the LSP:
https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=browse&user=gdd71
Re: My latest project
Posted: August 10th, 2017, 1:45 am
by brandystarbrite
Good musical composition.
This one has a mild feel to it.
I'm listening to it on speakers. And the quality sounds good enough too.
And Lol at the cover art.

Re: My latest project
Posted: August 10th, 2017, 2:52 pm
by gdd71
Thanks for good feedback

Re: My latest project
Posted: August 25th, 2017, 6:00 pm
by gdd71
==========================================================
FREE FREE FREE FREE
ALL GDD71 LMMS projects in 1 ZIP 295 files!...
Do not forget to leave credit and thanks!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RY2v ... d5cjQ/view
==========================================================
My pages:
https://clyp.it/user/zv14am3i
https://soundcloud.com/gdd7171
Make LMMS better if you want more

Re: My latest project
Posted: August 25th, 2017, 7:50 pm
by D.Ipsum
Wow!
There are several that I have never listened to!
Thanks a lot guy!
Is this your complete LMMSography?
Re: My latest project
Posted: August 26th, 2017, 12:24 pm
by gdd71
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑August 25th, 2017, 7:50 pm
Is this your complete LMMSography?
Yess.. There were more, but were irretrievably erased.
"Make LMMS better.. " -> Deductive reasoning

Re: My latest project
Posted: August 26th, 2017, 3:37 pm
by D.Ipsum
Which version did you start using LMMS?
Re: My latest project
Posted: September 1st, 2017, 1:08 am
by gdd71
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑August 26th, 2017, 3:37 pm
Which version did you start using LMMS?
2013... 0.4.15
Re: My latest project
Posted: September 1st, 2017, 2:26 am
by D.Ipsum
It has changed a lot since then. My first try was with 0.4.13
