Having trouble with changing time signature mid song

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm doing some wacky things, and i need to change the time signature every measure, switching the denominator from 4 to 8 and from 8 to 4 and so on. And doing complex time signatures every time.
I added two automation tracks, one for the numerator, other for the denominator, and i wrote what i needed for the entire song, but lmms is giving me a hard time, it always switches things weirdly and i don't know what i'm doing wrong.

I can always use the same and wrong time signature for the whole thing, but that would be a really big headache.

I'm sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language, thank you for your attention!
Hi, Welcome to the forum VascoMaciel! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)

In case you like to introduce yourself to the rest of the community, this is the right place
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
VascoMaciel wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am
I'm doing some wacky things, and i need to change the time signature every measure
That will be a problem. There need to be a 'gab' between time-signature-changes, and it is serious fiddly to get right -Especially in RC... *sigh*
In the automation, Try using a linear progression, and set the points close to each other. That is the best way to be successful with in-line time-sign. changes