My first LMMS track - "Dry Fields"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello everyone!
It's my first post on this forum.
I just started my adventure with LMMS and I really love it. I just made my first demo track and start to learn this DAW.
Whole track was recorded, composed and arranged in LMMS on my old laptop - IdeaPad 300s. For all synths and melodies I used ZynAddSubFX.

https://soundcloud.com/user-777216124/dry-fields

Let me know what You think, and once again hello! :)

EDIT: I added also a dub version of this track: https://soundcloud.com/user-777216124/d ... ds-dub-mix
Wow, like it from the start!

I guess you have a musical background (?)

Maybe the reverb on the snare could be alleviated from time to time (with automation, or with a clone).

This one makes my day :)
Thank You so much :)
No, I don't have any music background. I'm in music, yeah - I played some raves but everything I do I'm learning myself in home. And it's just a start with LMMS, not with music at all.

Yeah, I know that mix and mastering is not perfect, I will correct them soon :)
For a first track, this is really impressive and it has a good beat too.
I downloaded your track and listened to it a few times.

I believe you can to increase its life expectancy by improving the battery, both its score and the timbre of its elements.
Thanks :) I will work on this track soon, couse I want to release whole EP with it.
BTW How You downloaded it? :D
slackatraz wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:49 am
BTW How You downloaded it? :D
A lot of sites to make it, search "convert mp3 soundcloud" (or other keywords)

Edit: and present us your EP when it is finished (or, if you want, present it to us before its finalization, you will probably have feedback).
I am impressed, really sounds good.
D.Ipsum - yeah, I will show here whole EP :) This is why I started work with LMMS, couse I love little community I saw around this DAW and Linux scene. It's little bit like oldschool demo scene in 90s. For me it's the best part of creating and working on Linux, not only that LMMS is free :) I want to try be a part of this little "culture".

Gps - thank You so much!

BTW I just put this track on the KRK speakers. Now I can hear how mix sucks. For real, I will make it better soon.