Page 1 of 1

Small epic one

Posted: August 30th, 2017, 7:37 pm
by Kubek0212
the idea+ lmms=this
https://soundcloud.com/user-396015303/small-epic-one

(also I bought new headphones)

Re: Small epic one

Posted: August 30th, 2017, 9:53 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice theme.

Is the final version, or do you plan to improve it? (that question :lol: )

Re: Small epic one

Posted: August 31st, 2017, 7:58 am
by Kubek0212
Thanks for reply :-D
This version is final. With improvements I would use a lot of my important time.

Mabye in the future I will start improve my old tracks.

Re: Small epic one

Posted: August 31st, 2017, 8:29 pm
by D.Ipsum
In any case, I like its development, its progression.

Re: Small epic one

Posted: September 3rd, 2017, 12:08 am
by brandystarbrite
Kubek0212 wrote: ↑
August 30th, 2017, 7:37 pm
the idea+ lmms=this
https://soundcloud.com/user-396015303/small-epic-one

(also I bought new headphones)
Nice piece of music, you got here.
All this needs, is a slight bit more mixing and mastering. :)