Page 1 of 1

Cipher Peon Theme Remix

Posted: September 13th, 2017, 5:19 am
by DJStarbreaker
I love how this one turned out! Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness was also one of my favorites as a kid, so I thought I would do a remix of it for your pleasure. This was also a test of how the Synth01 VST would sound when combined with instruments and it didn't dissapoint me!

Listen to it here!:https://soundcloud.com/user-36960650/ci ... heme-remix

Re: Cipher Peon Theme Remix

Posted: September 13th, 2017, 4:21 pm
by DJStarbreaker
Had to fix and reupload due to audio balancing issues! Sorry about that!

Re: Cipher Peon Theme Remix

Posted: September 14th, 2017, 2:27 am
by brandystarbrite
It sounds good. :D
You definitely put Synth 1, to good use here. :D

Re: Cipher Peon Theme Remix

Posted: September 15th, 2017, 8:27 pm
by D.Ipsum
Without knowing the original, I would say nice job.