Page 1 of 1
{Drumstep} Faltering Confidence
Posted: September 13th, 2017, 12:20 pm
by ragingkrane
Made a drumstep track. Zynaddsubfx is fun.
link:
https://clyp.it/or0eas1n
Re: {Drumstep} Faltering Confidence
Posted: September 14th, 2017, 2:07 am
by brandystarbrite
Oh yeah! This sounds cool.
Did you use
ZynaddsubFX, for all of those special sounds, heard in this track?
Re: {Drumstep} Faltering Confidence
Posted: September 14th, 2017, 2:10 am
by ragingkrane
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑September 14th, 2017, 2:07 am
Oh yeah! This sounds cool.
Did you use
ZynaddsubFX, for all of those special sounds, heard in this track?
i used it for all of them except for the synth in the first few seconds. that one is vibed. I did use a a few FX vst's too so not entirely zynaddsubFX but all the basses are pretty much just Zyn.
Re: {Drumstep} Faltering Confidence
Posted: September 14th, 2017, 2:50 am
by brandystarbrite
ragingkrane wrote: ↑September 14th, 2017, 2:10 am
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑September 14th, 2017, 2:07 am
Oh yeah! This sounds cool.
Did you use
ZynaddsubFX, for all of those special sounds, heard in this track?
i used it for all of them except for the synth in the first few seconds. that one is vibed. I did use a a few FX vst's too so not entirely zynaddsubFX but all the basses are pretty much just Zyn.
That was interesting to know. Thanks for telling me.

Re: {Drumstep} Faltering Confidence
Posted: September 15th, 2017, 8:33 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice one. Did you also use Zyn for drums? The ride cymbal sounds great.
Re: {Drumstep} Faltering Confidence
Posted: September 15th, 2017, 8:50 pm
by ragingkrane
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑September 15th, 2017, 8:33 pm
Nice one. Did you also use Zyn for drums? The ride cymbal sounds great.
nah he drums are samples i got from a few random packs i had. drums are hard to make.
Re: {Drumstep} Faltering Confidence
Posted: September 15th, 2017, 8:57 pm
by D.Ipsum
ragingkrane wrote: ↑September 15th, 2017, 8:50 pm
drums are hard to make.
Yes, that's why I was asking. With time behind me, I start getting results in the synthesis of percussions, but I use a lot of synth layers and mixer channels

Re: {Drumstep} Faltering Confidence
Posted: September 20th, 2017, 7:36 am
by Sonyium
Did you know THIS SONG IS FREAKING AWESOME
I already look forward to the next song release
