Page 1 of 1

Foreground (Best song? Maybe?)

Posted: September 13th, 2017, 10:59 pm
by Douglas
I made this one about a month ago, I just didn't post it.

It is unique, in just about every way. I don't even know what genre it is.

It sounds really really nice, though!

Please, tell me what you think! :D

EDIT: /)_-

It would help if I posted the link! :lol:

https://soundcloud.com/douglas-the-awes ... -with-lmms

Re: Foreground (Best song? Maybe?)

Posted: September 14th, 2017, 1:52 am
by brandystarbrite
This is some really good work here Douglas.
But there are parts in this track, where the volume gets too loud and those parts
need some volume lowering.

Overall, good work Douglas. :)

Re: Foreground (Best song? Maybe?)

Posted: September 14th, 2017, 2:11 am
by Douglas
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
September 14th, 2017, 1:52 am
This is some really good work here Douglas.
But there are parts in this track, where the volume gets too loud and those parts
need some volume lowering.

Overall, good work Douglas. :)
I probably should have made the quiet parts louder. This would keep the song at an acceptable volume if your volume was turned down enough, like professional songs.

Re: Foreground (Best song? Maybe?)

Posted: September 15th, 2017, 3:37 am
by D.Ipsum
I like this track. There are many parts that hang my ear, such as transitions, small accidents, end sequence. There is also special samples that you used before, which gives a "Doug" sound.