A PAYDAY 2-like track.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Sounds a bit too much like Gun Metal Grey 2015, but I hope you'll like it.
Oh neat, it got 600 plays! Thanks.
Inspired by bunch of people in masks robbing banks.
https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/heist
SonicSpeed wrote: ↑
September 17th, 2017, 4:28 pm
https://soundcloud.com/quickbrownfox-music/heist
Sounds a bit too much like Gun Metal Grey 2015, but I hope you'll like it.
The track is no longer available ... :(
SonicSpeed wrote: ↑
September 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm
Inspired by bunch of people in masks robbing banks.
https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/heist
Nice one, energetic as you said!

Do you have multiple Soundcloud accounts? With differents names ? It's harder to follow ...
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
September 20th, 2017, 12:14 am
SonicSpeed wrote: ↑
September 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm
Inspired by bunch of people in masks robbing banks.
https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/heist
Nice one, energetic as you said!

Do you have multiple Soundcloud accounts? With differents names ? It's harder to follow ...
Sorry for the late reply, but I only have one. I just have a habit of changing my Soundcloud name. So yeah, hope it doesn't really cause any confusion. And thanks a lot!
SonicSpeed wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 9:40 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
September 20th, 2017, 12:14 am
Do you have multiple Soundcloud accounts? With differents names ? It's harder to follow ...
Sorry for the late reply, but I only have one. I just have a habit of changing my Soundcloud name. So yeah, hope it doesn't really cause any confusion. And thanks a lot!
OK, thanks for the clarification.
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
September 30th, 2017, 3:23 pm
SonicSpeed wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 9:40 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
September 20th, 2017, 12:14 am
Do you have multiple Soundcloud accounts? With differents names ? It's harder to follow ...
Sorry for the late reply, but I only have one. I just have a habit of changing my Soundcloud name. So yeah, hope it doesn't really cause any confusion. And thanks a lot!
OK, thanks for the clarification.
No problem.
SonicSpeed wrote: ↑
September 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm
Inspired by bunch of people in masks robbing banks.
https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/heist
This one really sounds great.
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 2nd, 2017, 2:08 am
SonicSpeed wrote: ↑
September 19th, 2017, 5:45 pm
Inspired by bunch of people in masks robbing banks.
https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/heist
This one really sounds great.
Thanks.