Page 1 of 2

Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: September 23rd, 2017, 12:05 am
by Erothynomus

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: September 23rd, 2017, 1:50 pm
by qantuum
Hi !

You did well, I enjoyed the structure you created.
I found some dissonant parts in the chorus part though (made a comment on Soundcloud at this moment), but I feel you made this on purpose to keep the track dubstep-ish, so it's not a problem.

Thanks for the discovery.
I don't know much about dubstep, I thought I would not like it because of high tempo, but in this tracks the tempo seems to be low and enjoyable.

I will also put a comment at my favourite part on soundcloud.

Cheers, keep up the good work !

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: September 23rd, 2017, 3:14 pm
by Erothynomus
qantuum wrote: ↑
September 23rd, 2017, 1:50 pm
Hi !

You did well, I enjoyed the structure you created.
I found some dissonant parts in the chorus part though (made a comment on Soundcloud at this moment), but I feel you made this on purpose to keep the track dubstep-ish, so it's not a problem.

Thanks for the discovery.
I don't know much about dubstep, I thought I would not like it because of high tempo, but in this tracks the tempo seems to be low and enjoyable.

I will also put a comment at my favourite part on soundcloud.

Cheers, keep up the good work !
Thank you

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: September 25th, 2017, 8:36 pm
by D.Ipsum
The link is broken :yuck:

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: September 29th, 2017, 3:42 am
by brandystarbrite
Erothynomus wrote: ↑
September 23rd, 2017, 12:05 am
Here is the material.


https://soundcloud.com/ronaldorodriguez ... -rre-index
Hi Erothynomus. :)
Apparently, the link is not working. :)

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: September 30th, 2017, 12:26 am
by Douglas
Erothynomus wrote: ↑
September 23rd, 2017, 12:05 am
Here is the material.


https://soundcloud.com/ronaldorodriguez ... -rre-index
HE'S DEAD JIM!

(nuuuuuuu the link is died)

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: October 1st, 2017, 11:37 am
by Erothynomus
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 3:42 am
Erothynomus wrote: ↑
September 23rd, 2017, 12:05 am
Here is the material.


https://soundcloud.com/ronaldorodriguez ... -rre-index
Hi Erothynomus. :)
Apparently, the link is not working. :)
I had closed for my friend, who speaks in the music, asked me to do that.

I just opened the link again, I came to terms with him.

it was funny jajajaja

Access the link again.

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: October 1st, 2017, 11:42 am
by Erothynomus
Douglas wrote: ↑
September 30th, 2017, 12:26 am
Erothynomus wrote: ↑
September 23rd, 2017, 12:05 am
Here is the material.


https://soundcloud.com/ronaldorodriguez ... -rre-index
HE'S DEAD JIM!

(nuuuuuuu the link is died)
I had closed for my friend, who speaks in the music, asked me to do that.

I just opened the link again, I came to terms with him.

Access the link again.

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: October 1st, 2017, 1:00 pm
by D.Ipsum
Erothynomus wrote: ↑
October 1st, 2017, 11:37 am
I had closed for my friend, who speaks in the music, asked me to do that.

I just opened the link again, I came to terms with him.
A worry about protecting the track?

Otherwise, it sounds well, heavy, the effects used are pleasantly dosed, like it.

Re: Riddim Dubstep with LMMS in my style.

Posted: October 1st, 2017, 1:30 pm
by Douglas
Hey, if you use any VSTs, CamelCrusher will be your best friend in the whole world. Anything even remotely heavy (or sometimes not!) should be using CamelCrusher. It's free as well. Heck, even some professionals recommend it (I think Skrillex did? Maybe I'm mixing him up with somebody else...), which is darn impressive given it's a free VST.

Anyway, with your sounds I suggest using some form of distortion, then buffing up that stereo. And for your sound design in the future, start messing around with FM in ZynAddSubFX, then you'll be able to make pretty much any sound you want.