Page 1 of 1

New track: Goods Feeling

Posted: September 29th, 2017, 12:11 am
by ophbeat
Hey guys, this is my track. Hope you enjoy the crazy ride ;P

https://soundcloud.com/user-341004542/goods-feeling

Re: New track: Goods Feeling

Posted: September 29th, 2017, 1:13 am
by D.Ipsum
At the end of the track there are 4 minutes of silence. Is it wanted?

Re: New track: Goods Feeling

Posted: September 29th, 2017, 1:42 am
by ophbeat
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 1:13 am
At the end of the track there are 4 minutes of silence. Is it wanted?
Actually, yeah. Idk, I kinda like it that way

Re: New track: Goods Feeling

Posted: September 29th, 2017, 4:19 am
by brandystarbrite
All it needs, is a slight volume raise. :)
It sounds nice. A good build up, followed by a few unexpected changes in tone afterwards.
I like the part from 4:50 secs to 5:40 secs though. :)

Re: New track: Goods Feeling

Posted: September 29th, 2017, 6:21 am
by ophbeat
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 4:19 am
All it needs, is a slight volume raise. :)
It sounds nice. A good build up, followed by a few unexpected changes in tone afterwards.
I like the part from 4:50 secs to 5:40 secs though. :)
Yeah, good old me forgetting to throw a compressor on it XD.

Kool, well I'm glad you liked it. :) 8-) I took inspiration from ELO during that part your talking about. It has the 1/8th note pulse chords

Re: New track: Goods Feeling

Posted: September 29th, 2017, 9:34 am
by D.Ipsum
ophbeat wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 1:42 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 1:13 am
At the end of the track there are 4 minutes of silence. Is it wanted?
Actually, yeah. Idk, I kinda like it that way
To plan a moment of meditation at the end of a track, I like this idea.

Re: New track: Goods Feeling

Posted: September 29th, 2017, 4:30 pm
by ophbeat
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 9:34 am
ophbeat wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 1:42 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
September 29th, 2017, 1:13 am
At the end of the track there are 4 minutes of silence. Is it wanted?
Actually, yeah. Idk, I kinda like it that way
To plan a moment of meditation at the end of a track, I like this idea.
Lol, kool, glad you like it! ;) I think it also makes the waveform look more asymmetrical

Re: New track: Goods Feeling

Posted: October 24th, 2017, 8:09 am
by bank
I like the melodies on this, espcially the second break around 4:20.