Page 1 of 1

Strange nostalgy

Posted: October 8th, 2017, 2:34 pm
by qantuum
Hello to LMMS forum one more time :)

Today I present another track made with ZynAddSubFX (rhodes and synth), along with some percs and jaguar hat (I love jaguar hat)

https://soundcloud.com/marvin-shmn/live ... e-nostalgy

Title says "live making". Indeed I tried to stream the making session on twitch and gave a link to the resulting video.... But this nice feature is failed since the streaming stopped for reasons undefined at 12 min (out of 1h30 of work). You can still see it if you really want to see my workflow, the link is given is the Soundcloud description.

Thanks

Re: Strange nostalgy

Posted: October 9th, 2017, 12:33 am
by D.Ipsum
What is a "jaguar hat"?

Good idea the video.

Re: Strange nostalgy

Posted: October 9th, 2017, 8:14 pm
by qantuum
Hi,

thanks for your visit.

The jaguar hats is located in drumsynth/Ferrarro/Jaguar hats.

It's this metallic sound I used for example at 0:36-:037

Re: Strange nostalgy

Posted: October 10th, 2017, 1:20 am
by D.Ipsum
OK, I misunderstood : https://www.google.com/search?q=jaguar+ ... 80&bih=677 :lol:

Are you going to make other videos?

Re: Strange nostalgy

Posted: October 10th, 2017, 7:56 am
by qantuum
Yes I'm gonna do other videos.

I first need to check again my software so the streaming session does not stop before the moment it should stop.

Re: Strange nostalgy

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 3:40 am
by brandystarbrite
I just listened to it.
It sounds quite nice. :)
The percussion instruments, drums etc. give it a really nice, caribbean sounding atmosphere. 8-)

Re: Strange nostalgy

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 9:16 am
by qantuum
LMAO thanks Brandy, that was not really intentional ^^

I just took whatever seemed to fit :p