Soul/R&B Type Track Collab Request

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I don't know how to make a Soul/R&B track, so could somebody help?
I can not help, but by comparing several tracks you ilke, you can find what characterizes the genre (average bpm, structure, length, rhythms, etc.).
GingkathFox wrote: ↑
October 6th, 2017, 7:53 pm
I don't know how to make a Soul/R&B track, so could somebody help?
Hi. :)
I may not be an expert, in Soul/RnB, but I'm curious. :P
What kind of Soul/RnB? 80's style? :D
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 8th, 2017, 4:58 am
GingkathFox wrote: ↑
October 6th, 2017, 7:53 pm
I don't know how to make a Soul/R&B track, so could somebody help?
Hi. :)
I may not be an expert, in Soul/RnB, but I'm curious. :P
What kind of Soul/RnB? 80's style? :D
Sry fer l8 reply, the notifications system broke T-T

I guess, *cough cough* that's my favorite Soul time period *cough cough*
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 8th, 2017, 4:58 am
Hi. :)
I may not be an expert, in Soul/RnB, but I'm curious. :P
What kind of Soul/RnB? 80's style? :D
GingkathFox wrote: ↑
October 10th, 2017, 9:54 pm
Sry fer l8 reply, the notifications system broke T-T

I guess, *cough cough* that's my favorite Soul time period *cough cough*
Music like this one? :)
Ralph Tresvant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYC95xOdNpA
8-)
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 16th, 2017, 2:55 am
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 8th, 2017, 4:58 am
Hi. :)
I may not be an expert, in Soul/RnB, but I'm curious. :P
What kind of Soul/RnB? 80's style? :D
GingkathFox wrote: ↑
October 10th, 2017, 9:54 pm
Sry fer l8 reply, the notifications system broke T-T

I guess, *cough cough* that's my favorite Soul time period *cough cough*
Music like this one? :)
Ralph Tresvant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYC95xOdNpA
8-)
Yap!
also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqB50JG2aIE