Page 1 of 1
Experiment with custom Arps & Future Bass seeking feedback!
Posted: October 8th, 2017, 6:08 pm
by coreymeyers
Re: Experiment with custom Arps & Future Bass seeking feedback!
Posted: October 9th, 2017, 1:11 am
by D.Ipsum
Welcome!
A wow track!
Apart from "wow", there is not much to say, the style is very current.
Too bad it lacks the end.
The illustration is also terrible!
Re: Experiment with custom Arps & Future Bass seeking feedback!
Posted: October 14th, 2017, 5:05 am
by Kalaherty
I like it. I feel like it needed a single harsh snare or something with a reverbed fade out or something... Other than how it ends, it was great.
I actually liked the image though... I thought it was ink bleeding on paper at first (y'know, when some synthetic inks colour dissipates through paper and you get those weird colours), but when I realized it was a vectorized and colourful forest, it just sort of suited it.
The image of running through an obscurely vivid coloured forest while listening to this song just sort of makes sense.
Re: Experiment with custom Arps & Future Bass seeking feedback!
Posted: October 15th, 2017, 3:07 am
by brandystarbrite
Wowwee! Now this is a lovely tune.
Love those arpeggio synth melodies too.
