Page 1 of 1

Jingle Bells Memestep Remix

Posted: October 9th, 2017, 1:26 pm
by Douglas
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town with his arsenal of three breeds of airhorn, RPG Launcher, and like a billion machine guns, 76 days early!

...were you nice this year? :)

https://soundcloud.com/douglas-the-awes ... emes-ahead

This song took me about 8-12 hours.

EQUIPMENT LIST:

LMMS 1.1.3
Free ProducerSpot EDM and House percussion sample packs
Three airhorn samples. I forgot where I got them from.
LoudMax, AFTER, A1StereoControl, and FerricTDS, which are free VSTs used for mastering.
CamelCrusher, a free VST for absolutely BEAUTIFUL distortion!

...and I'm pretty sure that's everything. Thank you for listening! Please, tell me what you think :D

Re: Jingle Bells Memestep Remix

Posted: October 9th, 2017, 2:31 pm
by Mo Stitchi
Yop,

Between punk and french cancan....I wouldn't listen to it the all day long, but it refreshed my ears.

Re: Jingle Bells Memestep Remix

Posted: October 10th, 2017, 1:15 am
by D.Ipsum
The end ... :lol:
Someone has not been very wise this year :lol:

Re: Jingle Bells Memestep Remix

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 3:54 am
by brandystarbrite
I would have never believed, that someone would remix Jingle Bells, in this manner. Lol!
But it sounds crazily good. :D

PS: If the Santa Claus in that cover art, came into my house looking that, I would take
his can of mountain dew and kick him out of my home immediately.
No cookies and snacks, for that crazy looking Santa. Lol! :lol:

Re: Jingle Bells Memestep Remix

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 1:23 pm
by Douglas
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
October 14th, 2017, 3:54 am
I would have never believed, that someone would remix Jingle Bells, in this manner. Lol!
But it sounds crazily good. :D

PS: If the Santa Claus in that cover art, came into my house looking that, I would take
his can of mountain dew and kick him out of my home immediately.
No cookies and snacks, for that crazy looking Santa. Lol! :lol:
XD

Glad you liked it! :lol: