Page 1 of 1

Clean Bandit - Symphony Remix

Posted: October 13th, 2017, 10:08 pm
by ACYDE Music
Hi guys :)
I made a remix for Clean Bandit's "Symphony"! Hope you'll like it, I put a lot of work into it!
https://soundcloud.com/acydemusic/symphony-acyde-remix

Or watch it on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBLbow ... e=youtu.be

Re: Clean Bandit - Symphony Remix

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 12:07 am
by Dudeguy21
ACYDE Music wrote: ↑
October 13th, 2017, 10:08 pm
Hi guys :)
I made a remix for Clean Bandit's "Symphony"! Hope you'll like it, I put a lot of work into it!
https://soundcloud.com/acydemusic/symphony-acyde-remix

Or watch it on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBLbow ... e=youtu.be
Awesome. This is really well produced, the only thing I'd mention is that the synth in the second chorus part is a little loud. I'm really impressed!

Re: Clean Bandit - Symphony Remix

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 1:11 am
by brandystarbrite
Oooooh! I agree, this is soundin' good. :D
Good work Acyde. :D

Re: Clean Bandit - Symphony Remix

Posted: October 14th, 2017, 8:26 am
by ACYDE Music
brandystarbrite wrote: Oooooh! I agree, this is soundin' good. :D
Good work Acyde. :D
Thanks brandy :)
Dudeguy21 wrote:
ACYDE Music wrote: ↑
October 13th, 2017, 10:08 pm
Hi guys :)
I made a remix for Clean Bandit's "Symphony"! Hope you'll like it, I put a lot of work into it!
https://soundcloud.com/acydemusic/symphony-acyde-remix

Or watch it on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBLbow ... e=youtu.be
Awesome. This is really well produced, the only thing I'd mention is that the synth in the second chorus part is a little loud. I'm really impressed!
Thanks for your feedback!

Re: Clean Bandit - Symphony Remix

Posted: October 17th, 2017, 5:21 pm
by Dudeguy21
Added note - this has been stuck in my head for the past couple days. Really catchy!

Re: Clean Bandit - Symphony Remix

Posted: October 18th, 2017, 2:30 pm
by ACYDE Music
Oh, thats nice! I'm surprised it's so catchy :o