Page 1 of 1

Spacey ambient chill track

Posted: October 16th, 2017, 1:46 pm
by |DIVIDE
I finally tried my hands at the OpulenZ synth, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!
https://soundcloud.com/freedivide/ambient-transmitting

Re: Spacey ambient chill track

Posted: October 18th, 2017, 9:35 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice one.

Is it 100% OpulenZ?

Re: Spacey ambient chill track

Posted: October 19th, 2017, 11:40 pm
by |DIVIDE
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 18th, 2017, 9:35 pm
Nice one.

Is it 100% OpulenZ?
No, there's also a fair bit of TripleOscillator and a LB302 but most of the foreground stuff is OpulenZ.

Re: Spacey ambient chill track

Posted: October 20th, 2017, 12:18 am
by D.Ipsum
I almost never use OpulenZ, I do not feel very comfortable with it.

Your drums section is also nice, quite discreet, it does the job, neither more nor less, just the right measure.

Re: Spacey ambient chill track

Posted: October 21st, 2017, 1:42 am
by brandystarbrite
|DIVIDE wrote: ↑
October 16th, 2017, 1:46 pm
I finally tried my hands at the OpulenZ synth, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!
https://soundcloud.com/freedivide/ambient-transmitting
Now this sounds lovely. :)
I still haven't used Opulenz much, in any of my music wips.
But I have been, testing it out alot though. :)

But in this track, Opulenz sounds really cool.
Opulenz lead the waaaaay!! 8-)

Re: Spacey ambient chill track

Posted: October 29th, 2017, 4:01 am
by PPNDP
I like this delicate sound - it's giving this track very 'ecclesiastic', gospel atmosphere! It could be a really good start for some hip hop beat too!