Page 1 of 1

Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 17th, 2017, 6:08 pm
by Symbient
We made a full bloom with this project then, check it out!
Haha okay, maybe I should make proper starting post for this kind of work, and here you go:
Few weeks ago I had this sudden glimpse idea :idea: for cutting audio samples from the movie Waking Life, here you can listen the results and tell us what you think;
https://soundcloud.com/user-376803246/s ... ing-gods-1

Actually do so in the former topic (experimental musician sharing work)
Moderator can delete this one

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 18th, 2017, 11:19 pm
by D.Ipsum
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 17th, 2017, 6:08 pm
We made [...]
Moderator can delete this one
Nothing will be deleted :evil:

I noticed that sometimes you say "we".
Are you several?
Or is it something like a majestic "we"?
Or a "we" of modesty?
Something else ?

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 19th, 2017, 5:20 am
by Symbient
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 18th, 2017, 11:19 pm
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 17th, 2017, 6:08 pm
We made [...]
Moderator can delete this one
Nothing will be deleted :evil:

I noticed that sometimes you say "we".
Are you several?
Or is it something like a majestic "we"?
Or a "we" of modesty?
Something else ?
We as me and the cats who are involved in this project, there's always more than myself creating this stuff. some higher force most possibly the God particle. ;)

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 19th, 2017, 4:54 pm
by Symbient
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 19th, 2017, 5:20 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 18th, 2017, 11:19 pm
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 17th, 2017, 6:08 pm
We made [...]
Moderator can delete this one
Nothing will be deleted :evil:

I noticed that sometimes you say "we".
Are you several?
Or is it something like a majestic "we"?
Or a "we" of modesty?
Something else ?
We as me and the cats who are involved in this project, there's always more than myself creating this stuff. some higher force most possibly the God particle. ;)
Anyway this topic is here for the music, not I, you, us or we? all the same anyway, that is why I prefer here we concentrate on the music and thoughts it may awake in the listener.

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 20th, 2017, 12:48 am
by D.Ipsum
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 19th, 2017, 4:54 pm
[...] all the same anyway, [...]
OK, I understand this "we" :D

Like idiosyncratic pantheism?

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 20th, 2017, 2:06 pm
by Symbient
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 20th, 2017, 12:48 am
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 19th, 2017, 4:54 pm
[...] all the same anyway, [...]
OK, I understand this "we" :D

Like idiosyncratic pantheism?
Yes,
Like everything we are always at the mercy of fortune in the end, what buddhist call anicca, impermanence. So better keep the head open, cause like Zappa said ''the mind is like parachute, if it is not open somebody's gonna get hurt'' I second this.
World views and belief systems are plenty and always under the creators pen. Everything is changing, consciousness is expanding and omnism is a way to go for me personally I see there is positive aspects and core teaching in every religion and doctrine we have developed since the beginning of human communication.

It's always about we anyway..! Or I, could be also expressed and used to symbolize the eye, which holds us all together, each people we've met and each people that have left their influence on us.

Anyway you are smart guy, I think. Now listen to the music and tell me what you think. :roll:

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 20th, 2017, 7:28 pm
by D.Ipsum
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 20th, 2017, 2:06 pm
Anyway you are smart guy, I think. Now listen to the music and tell me what you think. :roll:
:lol: "You're nice, now shut up and listen". :lol:

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 20th, 2017, 10:02 pm
by Symbient
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 20th, 2017, 2:06 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 20th, 2017, 12:48 am
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 19th, 2017, 4:54 pm
[...] all the same anyway, [...]
OK, I understand this "we" :D

Like idiosyncratic pantheism?
Yes,
Like everything we are always at the mercy of fortune in the end, what buddhist call anicca, impermanence. So better keep the head open, cause like Zappa said ''the mind is like parachute, if it is not open somebody's gonna get hurt'' I second this.
World views and belief systems are plenty and always under the creators pen. Everything is changing, consciousness is expanding and omnism is a way to go for me personally I see there is positive aspects and core teaching in every religion and doctrine we have developed since the beginning of human communication.

It's always about we anyway..! Or I, could be also expressed and used to symbolize the eye, which holds us all together, each people we've met and each people that have left their influence on us.

Anyway you are smart guy, I respect your opinion, listen to the music and tell me what you think. :D

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 20th, 2017, 10:10 pm
by Symbient
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
October 20th, 2017, 7:28 pm
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 20th, 2017, 2:06 pm
Anyway you are smart guy, I think. Now listen to the music and tell me what you think. :roll:
:lol: "You're nice, now shut up and listen". :lol:
:D let me correct this sentence, thou what thou wilt. shut up and produce sound! :lol: new synthesizer in the house = the universe is expanding. still using LMMS tho undefeated software for creating unique music.
I am thinking of creating VST and making a project that would be developed in a team of engineers, have so many interesting sounds in this library, I will upload some in freesound and one day create VST, wait, for this I will find another topic.

Re: Sonic Experiment Z!

Posted: October 21st, 2017, 12:41 am
by D.Ipsum
Symbient wrote: ↑
October 20th, 2017, 10:10 pm
:D let me correct this sentence, thou what thou wilt. shut up and produce sound! :lol:
:P

Symbient wrote: ↑
October 20th, 2017, 10:10 pm
I am thinking of creating VST
Doable, but wow, it's a lot of time for that (unless you know that world).