Page 1 of 1
Could you please give some feedback?
Posted: October 23rd, 2017, 1:30 am
by sofft
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to making music. If you could give me some feedback on this track it would be greatly appreciated! I'm planning to put vocals over it, so it's just an instrumental. I'm worried if it's too boring/repetitive/volume is off/etc. Please let me know what I can do to improve.
https://soundcloud.com/sofftsound/untitled-instrumental
Re: Could you please give some feedback?
Posted: October 23rd, 2017, 2:09 am
by brandystarbrite
Nice work so far.
I'm curious to hear, how it sounds with vocals.

Re: Could you please give some feedback?
Posted: October 23rd, 2017, 3:06 am
by sofft
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑October 23rd, 2017, 2:09 am
Nice work so far.
I'm curious to hear, how it sounds with vocals.
Thank you very much! (:
Re: Could you please give some feedback?
Posted: October 24th, 2017, 8:33 am
by bank
na wouldn't say its too repetitive, especially if your planning to out vocals to it. Id try to layer the synths a bit.
Re: Could you please give some feedback?
Posted: October 25th, 2017, 11:18 pm
by D.Ipsum
Curious to listen to the version with lyrics. This instrumental version works. I quite agree with bank on the repetitive side, some variations in the second part would be welcome.