Smoky Room Dub
Posted: October 23rd, 2017, 12:23 pm
by Mo Stitchi
Yop,
Yet another dub tune from the smoky room:
https://soundcloud.com/user-121938440/smoky-room-dub
With a word of Matumbi's singer.
Re: Smoky Room Dub
Posted: October 25th, 2017, 11:12 pm
by D.Ipsum
Re: Smoky Room Dub
Posted: October 26th, 2017, 1:36 am
by brandystarbrite
JAAAAAAH!!
Soundin' real good mun. Real good.
Big up de big riddim an dem mun.
JAAAAAH!!
PS: You're doing really well, with these dub rhythms/music dude.
Keep up the good work.

Re: Smoky Room Dub
Posted: October 26th, 2017, 7:39 am
by Mo Stitchi
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑October 26th, 2017, 1:36 am
JAAAAAAH!! 
Soundin' real good mun. Real good.
Big up de big riddim an dem mun.
JAAAAAH!!
Mmh, seems I wasn't alone in the smoky room
Anyway, thank you boyz and galz (yes, I know, you're a boy) for your kind comments.
I will keep on dubbing in the smoky room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Q-KJBs3JA
Re: Smoky Room Dub
Posted: October 26th, 2017, 9:32 am
by PlsHelpMeNøtSuck
OOoooo I like it! Especially how the drums and voice echo out at the end