Page 1 of 1

New track - Warp part of Portals playlist

Posted: October 29th, 2017, 2:49 am
by DestinyMoonX
https://soundcloud.com/estinyoon/warp-destinymoonx

inspiration came overnight and i just went with the flow
it has a little of a relaxing tone to it imo

Re: New track - Warp part of Portals playlist

Posted: October 31st, 2017, 1:32 am
by D.Ipsum
Nice project, I like the emotional-passionate side. Do you plan to extend it?

Re: New track - Warp part of Portals playlist

Posted: October 31st, 2017, 6:41 pm
by DestinyMoonX
Maybe not an extented version but an alternate one of the track was one of my plans

Re: New track - Warp part of Portals playlist

Posted: November 1st, 2017, 9:48 pm
by D.Ipsum
I was talking about extended version because I find it a bit short. Anywway, nice one.

Re: New track - Warp part of Portals playlist

Posted: November 12th, 2017, 2:58 am
by brandystarbrite
DestinyMoonX wrote: ↑
October 29th, 2017, 2:49 am
https://soundcloud.com/estinyoon/warp-destinymoonx

inspiration came overnight and i just went with the flow
it has a little of a relaxing tone to it imo
I definitely like the melody and style of this one. :)
That amazing synth piano type sound is nice and I like the melodies, that you made with it too.
Amazing tune. Very cool. :)