Page 1 of 1

2k17 Halloween Special! First Time posting!

Posted: October 31st, 2017, 9:50 am
by Smoking Shadows
Hey everyone! I have been using lmms for some time, but I'm completely new to the forums. So a couple weeks ago, i made a halloween themed track and i just have recently posted the song. Any feedback is appreciated! To me, the song seems to be a bit to repetitive... :D

Here is the Bandcamp Link- https://smokingshadows.bandcamp.com/
Here is the YouTube Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFiw2kY3RkU

Re: 2k17 Halloween Special! First Time posting!

Posted: November 1st, 2017, 7:46 pm
by D.Ipsum
Bubble sounds make the track less scary :lol:

Indeed, it's quite repetitive, especially the theme, the melody played by the "pianos".

The couple drums and bass works very well.

Re: 2k17 Halloween Special! First Time posting!

Posted: November 4th, 2017, 5:52 pm
by Smoking Shadows
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
November 1st, 2017, 7:46 pm
Bubble sounds make the track less scary :lol:

Indeed, it's quite repetitive, especially the theme, the melody played by the "pianos".

The couple drums and bass works very well.
Thank you very much for you're input! I didn't realize that the bubbles made it less eerie, and now that you mentioned it, i can totally see where you're coming from. On future projects, I'm going to pay special attention to the variation of the melodies, since the repetitive melody in this track, IMO, makes it very boring.

Overall, thank you for the feedback, I truly appreciate it! :D