Page 1 of 1

[Chill] cruising - RiKAI

Posted: November 5th, 2017, 3:02 pm
by R1KAI
Hey everyone,

Here's the track:

https://soundcloud.com/r1kai/cruising

bit more chill than usual

RiKAI

Re: [Chill] cruising - RiKAI

Posted: November 6th, 2017, 1:46 am
by brandystarbrite
Oooh! Amazing work with the pad sound start up dude. :)
I definitely dig, that bass sound, that comes in at 1:00 secs. 8-)
And the cool melody from 1:16 secs, that follows it afterwards. :D

Cool tune man and amazing work on this one. :)

Re: [Chill] cruising - RiKAI

Posted: November 9th, 2017, 10:37 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice one!

I listened with my headphones, and I wondered if they were well connected. So, I would say that the pad that introduces the track is too eccentric. It bothers me to have it in my right ear. And since there are not many instruments playing at the same time, I would say that this pad would be better in the center.

Otherwise, nice vibe!

Re: [Chill] cruising - RiKAI

Posted: November 11th, 2017, 8:04 am
by PPNDP
I really like the melody! Also love these classic housey synths in the beginning! And the beat is very hip-hoppy what gives it a nice vibe. And this grainy (waves?) sound in 2.10 is also composed there nicely.