Page 1 of 1

EP: Writer's Block

Posted: November 5th, 2017, 9:02 pm
by SonicSpeed
https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/sets/writers-block
I don't know, I guess those are songs. Hope you'll like them.
Oh, and now, I have bad news: I'm switching my DAW. I will be using FL Studio from now on, but I still like LMMS and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you for supporting me and my tracks and helping me improve. I hope this communuity will get more and more talented people, that I hope I'll hear on my local radio one day.

Re: EP: Writer's Block

Posted: November 6th, 2017, 12:12 am
by brandystarbrite
Them 3 tracks are rockin'. 8-)
Out of the three tracks, I like the last one the best.
House music all the way! 8-)

Okay, so you're switching to FL Studio. Waaaah!! :cry:
Well, I wish you best of wishes and good luck with the FL Studio journey dude. :D
And I hope you make, lots of great cool songs with it.
It was lots of fun, having you around SonicSpeed. :D

Re: EP: Writer's Block

Posted: November 6th, 2017, 1:03 am
by SonicSpeed
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
November 6th, 2017, 12:12 am
Them 3 tracks are rockin'. 8-)
Out of the three tracks, I like the last one the best.
House music all the way! 8-)

Okay, so you're switching to FL Studio. Waaaah!! :cry:
Well, I wish you best of wishes and good luck with the FL Studio journey dude. :D
And I hope you make, lots of great cool songs with it.
It was lots of fun, having you around SonicSpeed. :D
Thanks a lot, hopefully I'll come back one day.

Re: EP: Writer's Block

Posted: November 9th, 2017, 10:29 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice EP! I think Welcome To The Jungle is the most elaborate of the three EP tracks. My favorite is Ecstacy, the lines are more refined, the tone is calmer.

Chao dude! Have fun with FL!
Eventually, it would be nice if you came back to give us your impressions, compared to what you know about LMMS.