Page 1 of 1

Team ECHma and Team ACHqa Theme (Jontron Remix)

Posted: November 11th, 2017, 12:38 am
by DJStarbreaker
Quite an ECHciting remix, wouldn't you say?

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f-LZ2MsRlY

Re: Team ECHma and Team ACHqa Theme (Jontron Remix)

Posted: November 11th, 2017, 4:04 am
by brandystarbrite
This is quite an unusual remix.
Believe me when I say, I've never heard anything like this before.

Re: Team ECHma and Team ACHqa Theme (Jontron Remix)

Posted: November 11th, 2017, 6:20 am
by DJStarbreaker
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
November 11th, 2017, 4:04 am
This is quite an unusual remix.
Believe me when I say, I've never heard anything like this before.
It's made up of Jontron going ECH and ACH! Memes do this to you...

Don't do memes, kids.

Re: Team ECHma and Team ACHqa Theme (Jontron Remix)

Posted: November 12th, 2017, 1:24 am
by brandystarbrite
DJStarbreaker wrote: ↑
November 11th, 2017, 6:20 am
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
November 11th, 2017, 4:04 am
This is quite an unusual remix.
Believe me when I say, I've never heard anything like this before.
It's made up of Jontron going ECH and ACH! Memes do this to you...

Don't do memes, kids.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! :lol:

Re: Team ECHma and Team ACHqa Theme (Jontron Remix)

Posted: November 12th, 2017, 5:42 pm
by D.Ipsum
Fun! It looks like intestinal gurgles, or glotural :lol:

Did you get them from samples?

That said, 03m22s of gurgles, it is a little long.