Page 1 of 1

Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 12th, 2017, 4:27 am
by Jbarn
Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Some Type of Way: https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/some-type-of-way

Here it is, it's been a while since I've made a track so here you go

^^^^^^^^^^
See what I did there
Been really busy with life lately but I finally got a break on this weekend and felt creative so here you go. Let me know what you guys think, very short verse. But there is definitely more to come, so don't trip out!?!
If there is anything you really liked or something you think needs improvement, please feel free to leave a comment.
It's the only way I can really get better at making these.
Again thanks for the 1000 Plays on my other single It's been a while
Check that one out if you haven't: https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/its-been ... d-datboidj

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 12th, 2017, 6:03 pm
by D.Ipsum
Excellent dude, a little short, but excellent, that's it, your way :)

The dude who produced the sound, do you know him? How's it going?

He sends you the prod (the beat), you put your voice, you send him back, he makes adjustments to the prod so that the whole merges?

Or is he there when you set your voice and work together?

Or ?

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 13th, 2017, 8:03 am
by PPNDP
Wow, really, very atmospheric beat!
And lyrics are really touching.
Keep doing that!
You have a great flow!

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 15th, 2017, 5:21 pm
by Jbarn
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
November 12th, 2017, 6:03 pm
Excellent dude, a little short, but excellent, that's it, your way :)

The dude who produced the sound, do you know him? How's it going?

He sends you the prod (the beat), you put your voice, you send him back, he makes adjustments to the prod so that the whole merges?

Or is he there when you set your voice and work together?

Or ?

Appreciate that.

So I take the beat from the producer, record my own vocals and edit/master my own vocals. I don't make any changes to the beat at all usually. Sometime's I do make my own beats but not lately.
Unfortunately it's not a work together thing, although I would love to work with a producer.
But I'm trying to find myself as an artist/rapper currently. So I'm experimenting with a lot of different beats.
If that makes sense lol.
And I just record in my house, not anywhere special.... Again I would love to but its just not available.

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 15th, 2017, 6:33 pm
by D.Ipsum
Jbarn wrote: ↑
November 15th, 2017, 5:21 pm
.... Again I would love to but its just not available.
OK. So, it's coming soon ;)

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 18th, 2017, 12:31 am
by Jbarn
PPNDP wrote: ↑
November 13th, 2017, 8:03 am
Wow, really, very atmospheric beat!
And lyrics are really touching.
Keep doing that!
You have a great flow!
Appreciate it.
Stay tuned for more~

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 18th, 2017, 9:32 pm
by Jbarn
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
November 15th, 2017, 6:33 pm
Jbarn wrote: ↑
November 15th, 2017, 5:21 pm
.... Again I would love to but its just not available.
OK. So, it's coming soon ;)
Whats coming soon? The studio?

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 19th, 2017, 4:45 am
by D.Ipsum
Jbarn wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2017, 9:32 pm
Whats coming soon? The studio?
Of course ;)

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 23rd, 2017, 10:46 pm
by Jbarn
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
November 19th, 2017, 4:45 am
Jbarn wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2017, 9:32 pm
Whats coming soon? The studio?
Of course ;)

Well unfortunately I can't build my studio until i get my own place, which could range 3-6 months lol.

So just depends on how long soon is? LOL

Re: Some Type of Way [ NEED FEEDBACK ]

Posted: November 24th, 2017, 10:56 pm
by D.Ipsum
Jbarn wrote: ↑
November 23rd, 2017, 10:46 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
November 19th, 2017, 4:45 am
Jbarn wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2017, 9:32 pm
Whats coming soon? The studio?
Of course ;)

Well unfortunately I can't build my studio until i get my own place, which could range 3-6 months lol.

So just depends on how long soon is? LOL
;)