My new project (breakbeat sound)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
New demo project-

Welcome to Ganymedes Station

breakbeat sound !

Thanks !

https://soundcloud.com/encoma/welcome-t ... es-station
Really cool stuff! Oldschooool! i like how you recreated the atmosphere of 90's! I like the rest of your tracks too!
Have you recorded the keys in The Old Wip - sooo classsic- or it's sampled?
All of them are made in LMMS?
I also have sentiment to breakbeat, acid and garage house from 90's :)
Yes.. all created with LMMS and the piano of The Old Wip is mine , too all the boxs

Thanks for is feedback !!
Nice one! It makes me want to take a ride in the car!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:36 pm
Nice one! It makes me want to take a ride in the car!
That is great!! =)
Yeah!

Seeing the "waveform" on Soundlcoud, I think there is still headroom to work dynamics. Do you use compressors or something else at the end of the processing chain?
D.Ipsum wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:15 am
Yeah!

Seeing the "waveform" on Soundlcoud, I think there is still headroom to work dynamics. Do you use compressors or something else at the end of the processing chain?

Nop, can u recommend me some ??
execute_ wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:01 pm
D.Ipsum wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:15 am
Yeah!

Nop, can u recommend me some ??
In recent months, I only use the effects provided with LMMS.

I like the SC4 compressor (it is also available in Audacity). But because of the distortions it generates, I do not use it anymore.

Now, I mostly use the LADSPA Calf Compressor. The only problem with this one is that I do not know which unit of measure some parameters are associated with. For example, the threshold values are expressed in decimals, not in dBs (WTF?). This is not practical (if someone knows a little more, let me know).

For limiters, I mostly use the Hard Limiter.

In general, I use them on my drums, and on the whole track. But everything depends on the track and the problems I encounter.
Thanks so much !!

;)