Page 1 of 1
DevSynth - Cosmos: Future Bass
Posted: November 19th, 2017, 1:29 pm
by DevSynth
I started off with some strings, added a quiet saw wave and some of those fast pixel sounding things. I also added one of my favorite leads from Leche and I worked on the beats. I used a Glame Butterworth LowPass Filter for the fade ins and fade outs as well. The snare was made with ZynAddSubFX and the percussions were by Lmms. The hihats and some of the kicks were sample packs by NoDusk and some youtube Producers.
Track -->
https://soundcloud.com/devsynth/cosmos
Re: DevSynth - Cosmos: Future Bass
Posted: November 20th, 2017, 10:56 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice one.
It's a little repetitive.
Re: DevSynth - Cosmos: Future Bass
Posted: November 24th, 2017, 10:01 pm
by DevSynth
I was practicing
Re: DevSynth - Cosmos: Future Bass
Posted: November 25th, 2017, 4:14 am
by D.Ipsum
I see you are 13 years old
When did you start music and/or LMMS?
I think I can not predict someone's age when I listen to its music

Re: DevSynth - Cosmos: Future Bass
Posted: November 26th, 2017, 4:29 am
by brandystarbrite
DevSynth wrote: ↑November 19th, 2017, 1:29 pm
I started off with some strings, added a quiet saw wave and some of those fast pixel sounding things. I also added one of my favorite leads from Leche and I worked on the beats. I used a Glame Butterworth LowPass Filter for the fade ins and fade outs as well. The snare was made with ZynAddSubFX and the percussions were by Lmms. The hihats and some of the kicks were sample packs by NoDusk and some youtube Producers.
Track -->
https://soundcloud.com/devsynth/cosmos
A really good sounding track.

Everything in it, sounds bright and rich and overall, good volume too.
Nice work on that.

Re: DevSynth - Cosmos: Future Bass
Posted: November 28th, 2017, 7:00 pm
by DevSynth
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑November 25th, 2017, 4:14 am
I see you are 13 years old
When did you start music and/or LMMS?
I think I can not predict someone's age when I listen to its music
I started when I was 12 a few months before my birthday. I started in I think march or april when looking for free music making software.
Re: DevSynth - Cosmos: Future Bass
Posted: November 29th, 2017, 1:47 am
by D.Ipsum
DevSynth wrote: ↑November 28th, 2017, 7:00 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑November 25th, 2017, 4:14 am
I see you are 13 years old
When did you start music and/or LMMS?
I think I can not predict someone's age when I listen to its music
I started when I was 12 a few months before my birthday. I started in I think march or april when looking for free music making software.
Wow! I should listen to what you have published to follow your progress.