Page 1 of 1

My new house music or something like that

Posted: December 2nd, 2017, 12:30 pm
by Erothynomus
I hope you like it:
The bases and the kicks, I created them, but the rest of the sounds are native to LMMS.

https://soundcloud.com/ronaldo-rodrigue ... iginal-mix

Re: My new house music or something like that

Posted: December 3rd, 2017, 12:16 am
by D.Ipsum
Nice one!

Re: My new house music or something like that

Posted: December 4th, 2017, 5:24 am
by brandystarbrite
This is really nice and danceable. And I love the beats and melodies too.
I like when those piano notes come in, because they really add to this track
and make it sound, more amazing and epic sounding. :)

Re: My new house music or something like that

Posted: December 4th, 2017, 11:13 pm
by dan&pig
Nice piano injections, very smooth

Re: My new house music or something like that

Posted: December 5th, 2017, 12:12 am
by Gps
Really like the bass line. :)

Re: My new house music or something like that

Posted: December 6th, 2017, 12:06 am
by Erothynomus
Erothynomus wrote: ↑
December 2nd, 2017, 12:30 pm
I hope you like it:
The bases and the kicks, I created them, but the rest of the sounds are native to LMMS.

https://soundcloud.com/ronaldo-rodrigue ... iginal-mix
thank you very much to all

Re: My new house music or something like that

Posted: December 6th, 2017, 3:52 pm
by snikkarboa
I really like it.
Nice work.

Bassline and drums are really cool. 8-)