I'm not dead! Just don't have time anymore [+ NEW TRACK!]
Posted: December 5th, 2017, 5:59 am
by peefTube Music
Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been active much lately. I'll try to be a little more active in the forums again from here on out.
In the meanwhile, have a Frontier rewrite:
https://soundcloud.com/peeftube-music/i ... ed-preview
Re: I'm not dead! Just don't have time anymore [+ NEW TRACK!]
Posted: December 7th, 2017, 3:47 am
by brandystarbrite
For a rewrite, it sounds nice so far.
When I listen to it, I think of the menu select screen, before the game starts.

Re: I'm not dead! Just don't have time anymore [+ NEW TRACK!]
Posted: December 8th, 2017, 6:41 am
by D.Ipsum
Nice! Yeah, it sounds like an intro, a good intro.
Re: I'm not dead! Just don't have time anymore [+ NEW TRACK!]
Posted: December 9th, 2017, 4:12 am
by peefTube Music
Hey, thanks, guys!
Also, 2 new tracks!!
"Where Evil Lurks (REWRITE) / Darkening Skies"
https://soundcloud.com/peeftube-music/w ... nt-unmixed
"Prótos Fóvos (Version 2)"
https://soundcloud.com/peeftube-music/p ... ed-preview
Re: I'm not dead! Just don't have time anymore [+ NEW TRACK!]
Posted: December 11th, 2017, 8:47 am
by D.Ipsum
The last two sound very good.
In Prótos Fóvos, I like the contention of the drums, you refrained from putting a snare drums and it works very well (although one or two fills of snare would be welcome).