Portals

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey! Long Time no see! :D


I had many trials to acquire good quality of my music.

And doing so, I enjoyed so much.


Listening this ----> https://soundcloud.com/simple_work/portals


Thanks, Rate&Comments are always appreciated.
Sounds cool, you are a work horse aren't you. Keep them fresh sounding tracks coming. :!:
Nice one!

I would say to make the bass a bit more narrow (with C* Narrower).
Nice tune.

Tip: This needs a few more melodies in it. :)
Thank You! Am I work horse? (Maybe)

I'll keep making fresh sound. :D
simplework wrote: ↑
December 16th, 2017, 5:53 am
Thank You! Am I work horse? (Maybe)

I'll keep making fresh sound. :D
Something like that https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... s0T59s1qSQ :lol:
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
December 16th, 2017, 9:02 pm
simplework wrote: ↑
December 16th, 2017, 5:53 am
Thank You! Am I work horse? (Maybe)

I'll keep making fresh sound. :D
Something like that https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... s0T59s1qSQ :lol:
I work so hard..!
simplework wrote: ↑
December 17th, 2017, 12:44 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
December 16th, 2017, 9:02 pm
simplework wrote: ↑
December 16th, 2017, 5:53 am
Thank You! Am I work horse? (Maybe)

I'll keep making fresh sound. :D
Something like that https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... s0T59s1qSQ :lol:
I work so hard..!
Selected for their strength, endurance and temperament! ;)