Page 1 of 1
Dubbing on the moon
Posted: December 14th, 2017, 1:54 pm
by Mo Stitchi
Yop,
A quick one (no relation with the Who's record):
https://soundcloud.com/user-121938440/d ... n-the-moon
Re: Dubbing on the moon
Posted: December 15th, 2017, 4:50 am
by brandystarbrite
Good one.
One thing I noticed, is that this one, strangely has a slightly different feel/vibe to it.

Very interesting.
Re: Dubbing on the moon
Posted: December 15th, 2017, 9:26 pm
by D.Ipsum
Nice one, always a very good rhythm, the synth pads are good, but a little discreet.
Re: Dubbing on the moon
Posted: December 17th, 2017, 4:58 pm
by Mo Stitchi
Hi D,
(may I call you D?)
Next post is 1000th, congrats!
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑December 15th, 2017, 9:26 pm
the synth pads are good, but a little discreet.
Riddim first, mon...
Re: Dubbing on the moon
Posted: December 17th, 2017, 6:23 pm
by D.Ipsum
Mo Stitchi wrote: ↑December 17th, 2017, 4:58 pm
Hi D,
(may I call you D?)
With pleasure.
Mo Stitchi wrote: ↑December 17th, 2017, 4:58 pm
Next post is 1000th, congrats!
Thanks, I should be more careful, it borders on bulimia
Mo Stitchi wrote: ↑December 17th, 2017, 4:58 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑December 15th, 2017, 9:26 pm
the synth pads are good, but a little discreet.
Riddim first, mon...
Of course, cher Mo
