Page 1 of 1

Remastered E.R.A my Psytrance in LMMS

Posted: December 19th, 2017, 1:26 am
by Erothynomus
Less words and more action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nwbrw3fmVo

This is the extended version, and some may remember it, it's old, but this time at last, I polished its sound more.

Re: Remastered E.R.A my Psytrance in LMMS

Posted: December 21st, 2017, 2:12 am
by D.Ipsum
Nice track, well structured, well progressive.

Good association of tones.

I find that the part that occurs at 06m24s breaks a bit much the dynamic of the track, I imagine that people stop too suddenly to dance at that time, and the recovery is good, well aggressive.

Re: Remastered E.R.A my Psytrance in LMMS

Posted: December 21st, 2017, 3:32 pm
by Erothynomus
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
December 21st, 2017, 2:12 am
Nice track, well structured, well progressive.

Good association of tones.

I find that the part that occurs at 06m24s breaks a bit much the dynamic of the track, I imagine that people stop too suddenly to dance at that time, and the recovery is good, well aggressive.
Thank you

Re: Remastered E.R.A my Psytrance in LMMS

Posted: December 22nd, 2017, 2:42 am
by brandystarbrite
I remember the original version, of this track. :)
This new extended version, really does sound polished.
Nice work on the mastering.

The whole tune sounds cool. :)