Page 1 of 1

Does anyone have high quality Timpani Samples?

Posted: December 29th, 2017, 4:25 am
by DJStarbreaker
I was looking for some high quality free timpani samples that sounded menacing and more realistic for an upcoming project and I was wondering if anyone had some?

Re: Does anyone have high quality Timpani Samples?

Posted: December 30th, 2017, 12:36 am
by D.Ipsum
Well, it's not a samlpe, but there is one in the Arachno SoundFont :

http://www.arachnosoft.com/main/downloa ... ndfont-sf2

(once arrived on the page, wait a little, the proposal of download will appear)

Re: Does anyone have high quality Timpani Samples?

Posted: December 30th, 2017, 9:13 am
by slipstick
There's a guy over on Freesound who has a lot of good percussion samples. https://freesound.org/people/pjcohen/

His next sets will be tubular bells and timpani but I don't think they're quite ready yet. It may be worth keeping an eye on his page and perhaps doing a more general search on Freesound. There are some timps and you might find something to suit.

Steve

Re: Does anyone have high quality Timpani Samples?

Posted: February 23rd, 2018, 11:56 pm
by brandystarbrite
Nice. :D
I was looking for some new Timpani sounds.
I'll check out those links in a while. :)