Page 1 of 1

Wendigo | Experimental Track

Posted: December 30th, 2017, 4:12 pm
by Leche
A song I worked on for a while.

I thank jousboxx for mastering, and jaydo for the cover art.

https://soundcloud.com/lechefolife/wendigo

Re: Wendigo | Experimental Track

Posted: December 30th, 2017, 7:53 pm
by execute_
good experimental !!

Re: Wendigo | Experimental Track

Posted: December 31st, 2017, 2:30 am
by D.Ipsum
Team work? That's good!

Wow, a very aggressive sound! It seems to me quite different from your other tracks :)

I was expecting a continuation after the abrupt end.

Re: Wendigo | Experimental Track

Posted: January 6th, 2018, 1:04 am
by brandystarbrite
Leche wrote: ↑
December 30th, 2017, 4:12 pm
A song I worked on for a while.

I thank jousboxx for mastering, and jaydo for the cover art.

https://soundcloud.com/lechefolife/wendigo
And I shall call this,........LecheStep. 8-)

Really fine work you did there.
And congrats to the other two, for the mastering and coverart. :)