Page 1 of 1

Two new AMAZING abstract songs!

Posted: December 31st, 2017, 3:54 pm
by Douglas
Alright, I've been going more abstract lately with my music, and I really like it.

This first one has amazing atmosphere to it: https://soundcloud.com/douglas-the-awes ... tinuations

This next one is so terrifyingly strange that if you listen to it you may not make it out alive. Be aware that this one only sounds good if listened to beginning-to-end: https://soundcloud.com/douglas-the-awes ... erfections

I actually (accidentally) managed to get two Monstercat composers to listen to these, and they said that they were great because of how creative they were. I find that amazing, and I still can barely speak :lol:

Anyway, please tell me what you think! :D

Re: Two new AMAZING abstract songs!

Posted: January 1st, 2018, 5:44 am
by samthekid108
i got headphones recently and this post makes me glad i had it.

Re: Two new AMAZING abstract songs!

Posted: January 1st, 2018, 2:12 pm
by Douglas
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 1st, 2018, 5:44 am
i got headphones recently and this post makes me glad i had it.
Haha, thank you! :)

Re: Two new AMAZING abstract songs!

Posted: January 2nd, 2018, 3:43 am
by D.Ipsum
I like the change of pace on Continuations, it rips well.

Imperfections is nice too.

Clearly, the landscapes that you propose to us diversify well :)

Re: Two new AMAZING abstract songs!

Posted: January 8th, 2018, 3:29 am
by brandystarbrite
Amazingly creative tunes indeed.

Continuations really does sound amazing.

And I must admit, that Imperfections really has, that unusually creative sound to it.
It sounds really kinda inter-dimensional sounding.

Both tracks are neat man. :)