Page 1 of 2

my new song

Posted: January 4th, 2018, 11:26 pm
by MickeyMoose555
Hello! this is my latest song which I currently have no name for. I have a soundcloud link to it below, and once I figure out how to attach project files, i will post that. I would like it to be "cleaned," or "edited" to make it less amateur and badly made, and make it sound more dubstep-ish, because it currently does not sound good. If you decide you want to have a shot, I will send you the link to the project file and you clean it up for me. I will mention your name on the video as well as your channel name in the description and subscribe to your channel. Please do not take my song!

please also help with the name :)

https://soundcloud.com/user-594410061/help-me-im-dying

Re: my new song

Posted: January 4th, 2018, 11:37 pm
by MickeyMoose555
sorry i changed my profile and everything here is the new link

https://soundcloud.com/mickeymoose555/help-me-im-dying

Re: my new song

Posted: January 5th, 2018, 12:45 am
by samthekid108
hahahahahah!
i took your song!
now it's all mine!
Alllllll miiiine!

you will never get your song back!

Re: my new song

Posted: January 5th, 2018, 1:43 am
by GingkathFox
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 12:45 am
hahahahahah!
i took your song!
now it's all mine!
Alllllll miiiine!

you will never get your song back!
... ur spam.

Re: my new song

Posted: January 5th, 2018, 1:59 am
by samthekid108
GingkathFox wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 1:43 am
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 12:45 am
hahahahahah!
i took your song!
now it's all mine!
Alllllll miiiine!

you will never get your song back!
... ur spam.
i'm from Hawaii. we eat spam all the time

Re: my new song

Posted: January 5th, 2018, 3:19 am
by brandystarbrite
MickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑
January 4th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Hello! this is my latest song which I currently have no name for. I have a soundcloud link to it below, and once I figure out how to attach project files, i will post that. I would like it to be "cleaned," or "edited" to make it less amateur and badly made, and make it sound more dubstep-ish, because it currently does not sound good. If you decide you want to have a shot, I will send you the link to the project file and you clean it up for me. I will mention your name on the video as well as your channel name in the description and subscribe to your channel. Please do not take my song!

please also help with the name :)

https://soundcloud.com/user-594410061/help-me-im-dying
Wait ah minute............This doesn't sound bad at all. :geek:
In fact, it sounds very well made. No kidding there.
I'd say, to lower down the volume of the hihats, a tiny, tiny bit. ;)

I give this track, a 9 outta 10. :)

Re: my new song

Posted: January 5th, 2018, 6:25 pm
by MickeyMoose555
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 12:45 am
hahahahahah!
i took your song!
now it's all mine!
Alllllll miiiine!

you will never get your song back!
rude

Re: my new song

Posted: January 5th, 2018, 6:28 pm
by samthekid108
MickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 6:25 pm
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 12:45 am
hahahahahah!
i took your song!
now it's all mine!
Alllllll miiiine!

you will never get your song back!
rude
dang, i was just joking

Re: my new song

Posted: January 5th, 2018, 7:30 pm
by MickeyMoose555
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 6:28 pm
MickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 6:25 pm
samthekid108 wrote: ↑
January 5th, 2018, 12:45 am
hahahahahah!
i took your song!
now it's all mine!
Alllllll miiiine!

you will never get your song back!
rude
dang, i was just joking
i know :)

Re: my new song

Posted: January 9th, 2018, 10:39 pm
by D.Ipsum
As Brandy said, it sounds, it's clean, well done. But actually, I hear it more like EDM (generic label used by the industry for the masses) than dubstep.