Page 1 of 2
Lofi project
Posted: January 14th, 2018, 6:26 am
by sweet dave
https://soundcloud.com/sweet_dave/can-i-borrow-your-dog
Yoo, I just dropped this track a few days ago on SoundCloud. Its doing pretty well with listens, hitting 400 in the first day. Would love to know what you fellow LMMS users think! First time trying a lofi project in it, and I want to try and keep the momentum up!
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 14th, 2018, 1:18 pm
by samthekid108
sweet dave wrote: ↑January 14th, 2018, 6:26 am
https://soundcloud.com/user-976212725/c ... w-your-dog
Yoo, I just dropped this track a few days ago on SoundCloud. Its doing pretty well with listens, hitting 400 in the first day. Would love to know what you fellow LMMS users think! First time trying a lofi project in it, and I want to try and keep the momentum up!
although i'm pretty curious on how you got 400 on your first track, it's pretty good. the first synth works very well with the beat. the second one one doesn't quite do so.
if it's a lofi channel you plan on doing, then im a follower.
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 14th, 2018, 7:00 pm
by sweet dave
samthekid108 wrote: ↑January 14th, 2018, 1:18 pm
sweet dave wrote: ↑January 14th, 2018, 6:26 am
https://soundcloud.com/user-976212725/c ... w-your-dog
Yoo, I just dropped this track a few days ago on SoundCloud. Its doing pretty well with listens, hitting 400 in the first day. Would love to know what you fellow LMMS users think! First time trying a lofi project in it, and I want to try and keep the momentum up!
although i'm pretty curious on how you got 400 on your first track, it's pretty good. the first synth works very well with the beat. the second one one doesn't quite do so.
if it's a lofi channel you plan on doing, then im a follower.
Shit man, you and me both. I looked away for a few hours when it was at just under 50 and then it was just at 400. But thank you! I appreciate the support!
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 15th, 2018, 12:42 am
by brandystarbrite
A really neat track you made here.
I had to read over, what Lofi style music was, and now I remember.
PS: As of now, you have
441 plays.
Very nice.
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 15th, 2018, 1:06 am
by samthekid108
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑January 15th, 2018, 12:42 am
A really neat track you made here.
I had to read over, what Lofi style music was, and now I remember.
PS: As of now, you have
441 plays.
Very nice.
there's a surprising amount of people here that make edm/electronic music. i was originally here to make lofi, but i just fell into trap beats for some reason.
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 15th, 2018, 1:32 am
by sweet dave
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑January 15th, 2018, 12:42 am
A really neat track you made here.
I had to read over, what Lofi style music was, and now I remember.
PS: As of now, you have
441 plays.
Very nice.
Thank you! I primarily use it for rap beats, but just realized it has a LOT of potential for making very good lofi tracks.
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 15th, 2018, 2:31 pm
by qantuum
A E S T H E T I C
that was a nice piece, keep it going
thanks !
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 16th, 2018, 2:07 pm
by sweet dave
Thank you all v-much! More music will be coming soon!
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 24th, 2018, 11:30 pm
by D.Ipsum
The link is broken ...
Re: Lofi project
Posted: January 24th, 2018, 11:44 pm
by samthekid108
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑January 24th, 2018, 11:30 pm
The link is broken ...
how about this?
https://soundcloud.com/sweet_dave/can-i-borrow-your-dog