Page 1 of 1

Like Tears in the Rain - inspired by: Blade Runner 2049

Posted: January 19th, 2018, 11:32 pm
by admat81
Hi everyone,

Like Tears in the Rain - it's my new instrumental, synth-orchestral, soundtrack song inspired by the movie: Blade Runner 2049 (2017). Music composed by me and produced with LMMS :)

Image

I invite you to listen it here:
https://soundcloud.com/adam-matejko-698 ... n-the-rain

And share with me your feedback and opinion :)

Re: Like Tears in the Rain - inspired by: Blade Runner 2049

Posted: January 20th, 2018, 3:54 am
by Mo Stitchi
Yop,

Awesome...I really liked everything in this tune, the melodies, the sounds, the production.

Re: Like Tears in the Rain - inspired by: Blade Runner 2049

Posted: January 20th, 2018, 11:21 am
by admat81
Mo Stitchi wrote: ↑
January 20th, 2018, 3:54 am
Yop,

Awesome...I really liked everything in this tune, the melodies, the sounds, the production.
Hi Mo Stitchi,

thank you very much for listening my track and leaving the positive feedback. Work on it cost me a lot of sleepless nights and many settings of many equalizers, because I had a problem with the sound of soundfonts in SF2 Player. In the end I succeeded to get the improvement in the sound relative to my earlier compositions :)

Re: Like Tears in the Rain - inspired by: Blade Runner 2049

Posted: January 26th, 2018, 6:16 pm
by D.Ipsum
Rocked, I let myself be carried by this track as I would drop my tears in the rain.

Re: Like Tears in the Rain - inspired by: Blade Runner 2049

Posted: January 28th, 2018, 3:40 am
by brandystarbrite
Oooh! This sounds nice.
It really does have that Blade Runner feel.