Page 1 of 1

CHECK OUT THIS SONG (Freestyle/Hip hop rap)

Posted: January 22nd, 2018, 7:27 pm
by Jbarn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's good guys, been a while since I've posted here but I have a new song I attempted to master.
The man the myth the legend Joey ( Young Skr8 ) made this dope song, I know you guys will like it.
Feel free to drop a like and a repost maybe even a comment, show some love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link:
https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/let-the- ... young-skr8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as my music goes, I have a lot of unreleased tracks so stay tuned for more of that.
Appreciate all the support.
Also if you want to hear more young skr8 check out his bandlab, just like soundcloud.
https://www.bandlab.com/young_skr8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: CHECK OUT THIS SONG (Freestyle/Hip hop rap)

Posted: January 23rd, 2018, 3:41 pm
by Kaba
Not bad man, I dig the production the most for sure. The bars were decent and the flow was pretty good as well. I enjoyed listening to track overall ! Was this produced, recorded (via audactiy maybe) and mastered on LMMS ?

Re: CHECK OUT THIS SONG (Freestyle/Hip hop rap)

Posted: January 26th, 2018, 6:38 pm
by D.Ipsum
On the road, it's straight, it's fluid, I hear voices from children to a hundred meters, probably my neighbors, but it fits well with the piano. There is just the end that seems cut off.

Re: CHECK OUT THIS SONG (Freestyle/Hip hop rap)

Posted: January 27th, 2018, 9:05 am
by Jbarn
Kaba wrote: ↑
January 23rd, 2018, 3:41 pm
Not bad man, I dig the production the most for sure. The bars were decent and the flow was pretty good as well. I enjoyed listening to track overall ! Was this produced, recorded (via audactiy maybe) and mastered on LMMS ?
I believe the artist used a phone for the mic LOL! As funny as that sounds.
Mastered by me with lmms/fl studio. As far as the beat, I'm unsure as to who produced it.
Flow was great.
Glad you liked it.

Re: CHECK OUT THIS SONG (Freestyle/Hip hop rap)

Posted: February 6th, 2018, 10:31 pm
by Jbarn
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 26th, 2018, 6:38 pm
On the road, it's straight, it's fluid, I hear voices from children to a hundred meters, probably my neighbors, but it fits well with the piano. There is just the end that seems cut off.
Lol your explanations of what you hear is on point. And yeah, I didn't realize I did that to the end lmao my bad.