Page 1 of 1
Feedback please
Posted: January 23rd, 2018, 8:25 am
by Dewke
Hi. My last track in this style for a while

. All feedback welcome. It maybe a bit long
Listen to Dewke Box by Dewke #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-330158/dewke-box
Re: Feedback please
Posted: January 23rd, 2018, 3:06 pm
by Mo Stitchi
Yop,
A long tune, but with a lot of variations. Nice details here and there. Surely worth a listening, or several...
Re: Feedback please
Posted: January 23rd, 2018, 3:50 pm
by brandystarbrite
Oh yeah! Another goodie!! Yippee!!
I must commend you, on your music.
Your last couple of tunes, for the past few months, sound really amazing.

Re: Feedback please
Posted: January 24th, 2018, 12:43 pm
by Dewke
Thanks Brandy and Mo Stitchi

. Glad they are sounding better

Re: Feedback please
Posted: January 28th, 2018, 4:51 am
by D.Ipsum
At 02m01s, I listen something like a cat coming out of the box, miaw
Re: Feedback please
Posted: January 29th, 2018, 10:41 am
by Dewke
I think my cat

got on in the background

Re: Feedback please
Posted: January 29th, 2018, 2:50 pm
by |DIVIDE
This is awesome! I like how danceable it is!
Re: Feedback please
Posted: January 30th, 2018, 7:02 pm
by Dewke
Thanks lDIVIDE
