Page 1 of 1
New Demo (The Little Things...)
Posted: January 30th, 2018, 1:18 am
by woods alive
Man it has been a while since I posted here. I'm mostly on the discord server now....
ANYWAYS, I'm working on another song, this one will be my first purely LMMS song/demo since In Noctem (long story) and it is coming along fantastic for a first day demo! Clyp and Soundloud links below.
https://clyp.it/be0s1ngt
or
https://soundcloud.com/davisjacobym/thelittlethings_d1d
If you wanna find me, just message me on soundcloud or through discord! thanks in advance for listening!
Re: New Demo (The Little Things...)
Posted: January 30th, 2018, 3:22 pm
by brandystarbrite
Lovely.
The piano melody and the other melodies in this, sound really lovely.
Starting the track with that piano sounding melody, was a good idea.
And that build up, that comes in later on, is awesome.
I'm curious to hear the final version, when it's complete.
Re: New Demo (The Little Things...)
Posted: January 30th, 2018, 7:44 pm
by Leppa
Nice! How'd you get such a nice piano?
Re: New Demo (The Little Things...)
Posted: January 30th, 2018, 11:21 pm
by woods alive
Leppa wrote: ↑January 30th, 2018, 7:44 pm
Nice! How'd you get such a nice piano?
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑January 30th, 2018, 3:22 pm
Lovely.
The piano melody and the other melodies in this, sound really lovely.
Starting the track with that piano sounding melody, was a good idea.
And that build up, that comes in later on, is awesome.
I'm curious to hear the final version, when it's complete.
Well, if you wanna hear day 2, it's over here:
https://clyp.it/o2mnnr45
As for the "piano" in the intro, thats actually a harp/bell combo with a massive amount of reverb.
Re: New Demo (The Little Things...)
Posted: January 31st, 2018, 10:11 pm
by insonico
Miracle drug, right?

I kinda hear U2 all over the piece. (granted, in a very different genre from their own.)
Nice work.
Re: New Demo (The Little Things...)
Posted: January 31st, 2018, 10:52 pm
by woods alive
insonico wrote: ↑January 31st, 2018, 10:11 pm
Miracle drug, right?

I kinda hear U2 all over the piece. (granted, in a very different genre from their own.)
Nice work.
Actually the intro of Where the Streets Have No Name, although U2 is probably the biggest inspiration in the track, so some of their other songs are bound to make it into the demo.

Thanks by the way!
Re: New Demo (The Little Things...)
Posted: February 12th, 2018, 12:18 am
by D.Ipsum
It's been a while. Great demo, I feel pink listening to it
