Page 1 of 1

New Song in the Works!

Posted: January 31st, 2018, 8:42 pm
by pansonics
I decided to start making an album today, and posted one of the tracks due to be on it soon! It's just a demo for now, but I'll finish it (as well as maybe 4 more songs) before the summer comes up. In the meantime, enjoy the first track for the album, "Diamond Ace."

https://soundcloud.com/pansonics/diamond-ace-demo

PS: There's maybe about 20-30 seconds of silence after the song ends. I'm not sure why it was rendered like that, but oh well. I'll fix it later.

Re: New Song in the Works!

Posted: February 3rd, 2018, 3:22 am
by brandystarbrite
I like the melody played throughout this tune. 8-)
And that part from 1:23 secs up is cool.

This tune is soundin' good. Good demo. :)

Re: New Song in the Works!

Posted: February 13th, 2018, 1:31 am
by D.Ipsum
pansonics wrote: ↑
January 31st, 2018, 8:42 pm
I decided to start making an album today, and posted one of the tracks due to be on it soon! It's just a demo for now, but I'll finish it (as well as maybe 4 more songs) before the summer comes up. In the meantime, enjoy the first track for the album, "Diamond Ace."

https://soundcloud.com/pansonics/diamond-ace-demo

PS: There's maybe about 20-30 seconds of silence after the song ends. I'm not sure why it was rendered like that, but oh well. I'll fix it later.
Good demo, good intro track, it announces an electronic summer.